RAC 2.86% $1.44 race oncology ltd

Ann: Compelling Preclinical Breast Cancer Results, page-190

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    What I fail to understand is that in most HC Forums, as soon as the Share Price starts to move there are always so many hostile comments that are totally unnecessary. We hopefully are all after the same thing and that is the success of the company we have invested in. Yes, there will always be the negative comments and nay sayers which will debate our progress and I believe that is not always a bad thing, infact sometimes I really enjoy reading their comments because inevitability we have someone that has the knowledge to refute their claims and boy do we have some very knowledgeable ppl in our RACE forum. I for one can not claim to be that knowledgeable about all the stocks I invest in, but I do my DD and learn so much more from other investors. If we could all debate a stock without the name calling and sometimes very descriptive language that is so unnecessary we would all be alot more Knowledgeable.
    If you can refute someones points with facts, then there is no need to verbally abuse them as well.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.040(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $245.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.49 $1.41 $101.7K 69.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9216 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 7767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.