ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1712/1712509-8dedadf0fdd25588fd45b0abede5e78d.jpg

I have spent a lot of hours recently updating the NSW regional maps and came across some new tenement applications made by SVL last Tuesday August 27th. What particularly intrigued me,given the rather large gulf between the MC of SVL at $96M and ARD at $13M and the fact that some of their new applications immediately adjoin ARD's Pine Ridge and Trunkey Creek tenements, was why SVL pegged the blocks marked in the map above with an orange star .....then I realized that perhaps the rather disconcerting reality that Argent's ground/region may be far superior to their isolated very deep Bowdens deposit had recently dawned on them.So the next question I asked myself was whether SVL will/should either :
    1 launch a scrip based offer for ARD offering Argent shareholders one of their shares in return for 7 ARD shares biggrin.png (most likely refused by ARD shareholders) or
    2 give themselves an uppercut for bringing to the attention of anyone who can draw some conclusions from my map that the
    Kempfield/Pine Ridge/Trunkey Creek region is likely and historically far more prospective than the Bowdens region. eek.png
    Anyway just something for people to ponder on ........ I wonder which of 1 or 2 SVL will choose in coming weeks.wink.png
    I will dig up some old screenshots from the Metallogenic Map of NSW to show the merits of the various regions
    Note white areas in the area around Kempfield are mostly held by private holders or is reserves/national park/state forest so that's why no one is trying to peg ground to the west of Argent at Kempfield

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.