XAM 7.14% 6.0¢ xanadu mines ltd

Ann: Complementary excellent Oxide Gold recoveries at Kharmagtai, page-2

1. 15,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Being a metallurgist I have a working understanding of whatthe testwork means. (Part 1)·
    - Previous test work showed good recovery on Cu& Au sulphide materials recovered by floatation.·
    - Oxide ore minerals of gold and copper areusually only partially recoverable by flotation as is ours. Silver is a mix depending on how it wasdeposited.·
    - The testwork implies suitable recovery ispossible by gravity and cyanidation (CIP) for the (surface) oxide material aswell. (But with variability testingneeded).·
    - The grinding circuit which is the main source ofour operating cost is common to flotation or gravity and cyanidation methods. ·
    - The combined: grinding; float; gravity; cyanidation(of float tails) should (I think) boost average recovery on all processed materialsto around 90%.
    - It will also give us avery flexible plant suitable to treat material from the surface or deeper (andin transition) from most of the ore bodies and in the proportion that suitsoptimised mining rates and costs. Itwill also allow us to push the plant hard (cost effective grind) given one ofthe three circuits is likely to catch the liberated gold, copper and copper +gold particles. ·
    - May save some cost as processing to gold bars onsite is probably better than including it as metal that rates payable credits.·
    - Allows us to much better monetise the Agpresent.
    -The epidermal material has Agand it will largely be recovers by cyanidation of the tails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $102.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $20.60K 357.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 201976 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1161535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.