GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

This issuance of shares to the Dr at such low price is a...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    This issuance of shares to the Dr at such low price is a disgrace. These guys play with the announcements as they please which is against trading rules! Too many coincidences around that if you ask me. The joke has been and still is on us. I called it a while back and was muted by folks here who cannot take a different view. Well, I still hope deep down that this will turn and that I will recover my wealth which is why I didn't sell at the 20c. That said, I didn't share the winning cheers made by some here. As I said MANY times before, the only thing that matters is revenue and this company is by far the best I have seen in releasing fluffy announcements that generate the least $. On top of that, they time the announcements in whatever way serves them. You can be damn sure that the Dr made $millions on this company that sold zero products! Anyway, the bottom line is that if they cannot sell the product to the Chinese during the corona crisis then they cant sell it to anyone ever. We shall know one way or another is the next 5 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.