GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi more4less,I agree with you whole heartedly. Your rhetoric...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi more4less,

I agree with you whole heartedly. Your rhetoric exudes passion and a deep understanding of how a fully committed share holder should express yourself.

Understandly, there are 2 sides to a coin. The good side and the bad side. Which ever side your coin lands on, the choice you make is entirely up to you. I don't for one minute blame anyone for thinking that GMV is a donkey, a dog, a waste of rations, an oxygen thief or any other word that you wish to come up with, but GMV IMO has a huge amount of potential.

Dr Yacov has been assembling his staff for GMV by head hunting previous members that he had when he was the CEO at Lifewatch. Dr Yacov spent 24 years as the CEO of Lifewatch where he was making and refining remote patient monitoring services. Dr G as the founder of GMedicals, comes with an abundant amount of experience in running a Global Company, plus all the contacts within the remote monitoring industry.

IMO, GMV will ride out this storm with the coronavirus and then we should get approval from Taiwan
    happening in early April. The agreement with FCL is a game changer straight away with the possibility of $405 million in play. Remember also, that FCL can use a "Line of Credit" with an Israel bank when an agreement has been reached by FCL & GMV for the distribution of their products. This will mean instant revenue for GMV and sorely needed cash in the bank.

The upcoming AGM should be the bolt of lightning from our CEO that we have been waiting for. Dr G needs to get up in front of our shareholders and give a massive update with all the positivity he can muster. Standup Dr G and provide us shareholders with an outline on the future of this company. Tell us about:
    a. Where are we at with China
    b. Where are we at with the USA FDA
    c. Update on our UK venture
    d. Update on the IDTF in the USA
    e. Update on Italy and other European countries
    f. Update on HKSE
    g. Taiwan distribution with TCL & any other organisations

I just want to finish off by saying, if anyone feels uncomfortable holding onto GMV shares, then maybe GMV is not for you, but if you hold on, the sky's the limit and I'm going for the ride.

DYOR GLTAH'S

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.