BRX 2.08% 24.5¢ belararox limited

Morning all.@WiffaSniffaI did find it unusual that the share...

1. 4,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6535
    Morning all.
    @WiffaSniffa
    I did find it unusual that the share price was dropping in anticipation of the expected cum raise,
    because the moment they put out the Q financials, which reported that there was only 0.84 Q's of funds,
    the SP started to rise.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6389/6389870-a26fe5f6c2dd9b7ca5bafaf5d97df89d.jpg

Go figure, when a CR is confirmed to be in need and the SP goes up.
    This however is a great outcome in many ways, one of which is the very small discount offered to those putting up the funds. Wish they offered that to us but we did have an opportunity to top up at very low entry not so long ago, which I did. smile.png
    3% discount leaves me thinking about how much they like the story and the risk reward.
    Now we can concentrate on a decent size drill campaign to really test the targets.
    I am not sure the market has been looking this way over the last few days so I am questioning if we could be in for a delayed reaction.
    Capital structure here is still very nice given the funding we now have and firepower to explore.
    The market mood in general, could be very positive on Monday morning so let's wait and see.

Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.