TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Mate, if that was me, I wouldn't be saying what I said. And I'm...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Mate, if that was me, I wouldn't be saying what I said. And I'm not day trading this stock either. If you haven't noticed, I'm consistent with my criticism of this public company. Just as TNT is very consistent at wasting investors cash.

you guys are mostly delusional about its performance and prospects. Mr Obrian,  in particular, has been ramping non stop for quite some time. Millions of dollars down the drain and he's still bragging about a-listers and great future... but I'm the one with no credibility... lol

If I'm the only one with a clear view, then so be it. At least the new investors reading this forum will have an alternative opinion and not just ramping from the blind faithful.

if this company starts making real progress, I'll be the first one to praise it. However, as it continues to lose money and treat its shareholders with contempt  it's only fair to criticize them.

I bet it'll follow the same faith as IOT, XPE, WGL etc unless shareholders take some action and current inept management and strategy is replaced/changed in full 
    Last edited by neutralnn: 27/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.