PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Great. That correlates with my four orders fulfilled by HwB....

1. 10,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    Great. That correlates with my four orders fulfilled by HwB.

Chewton, Victoria is an historic small township adjacent to Castlemaine that's also full of wonderful architecture.

I've not had any delivery problems, apart from one taking a bit long. While many businesses are using 'COVID' as an excuse to disguise poor performance, in the case of couriers it's mostly justifiable given the immense pressure they've been (and may still be, even though mid January should be slack normally) under.

Very pleasing that your recipients also enjoyed the hampers. Of course most of us never disclose to a gift giver that we dislike a present because that can be very offputting or offensive, but I take it you can discern how genuine the phone calls were since you know the individuals.

Very well done Pin19. Thank you so much for filling us in as viewers will know 'it's not just Hopeful9 pushing the barrow'.

From experiences online with others such as MYR (a great company that I hold), it's clear that StarTrack (despite being owned by Federal Government-owned Australia Post) is faster at delivering than the mainstream Australia Post setup. HwB normally uses StarTrack with its bright blue vans and (four tonne?) trucks.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 14/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $1.054K 5.374K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18853 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 379538 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.