PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Online reviews of HwB seem consistent.For the last seven...

1. 10,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1385
    Online reviews of HwB seem consistent.

For the last seven submitted to the Australian Product Review site, five gave HwB '5/5' (top billing) with recipients or senders typically praising the products in the hampers.

Two gave HwB '1/5' (the lowest possible rating) but this repeats the pattern where with rare exceptions, the complaint is about delivery times.

There are rarely any '4/5', '3/5' or '2/5' ratings. You either love the hamper or less frequently, hate any delivery delays.

Very encouraging that so many effusively praise HwB. One person commented that after they received the gift, they looked up HwB and intend to use it in future. There are too many of these reviews for them to be fake ones submitted by the HwB company.

Reading some logistics websites, delivery delays are not restricted to Australia Post. Privately owned couriers like CouriersPlease are also buckling under the strain of the continuing extremely high online shopping levels given the lockdowns in NSW and Greater Melbourne.

On top of that, many courier staff (particularly one would expect in processing centres/depots) are forced to isolate when a 'positive case' having COVID-19 is detected. The result is staff shortages and hence delays in parcel processing.

A problem for HwB and its competitors is that anyone who wants overnight delivery blames the hamper company, not the postal service or courier, if that fails to transpire. Not much HwB can do about this although it seems to use StarTrack (owned by AP but as I understand it charges a bit more for each parcel) as that was the courier that delivered a hamper in line with my expectations to a recipient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $2.376K 12.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23508 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 50674 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.