PTL 2.63% 18.5¢ prestal holdings limited

On Tuesday 21 September after close of business, I ordered...

1. 10,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    On Tuesday 21 September after close of business, I ordered another HwB hamper fro despatch to a different outer Melbourne address than the first.

I requested it be delivered on Friday 24 as there was a StarTrack strike in Melbourne on Thursday 23.

The hamper was delivered before noon on Friday. I was pleased, as I had assumed that it would be delayed.

HwB's website on Monday 27 at noon continued to show the hamper 'in transit', so if you order one, it's important at present (given slow updates from the couriers, mentioned on the HwB site) to go to the StarTrack or Australia Post tracking sites to receive the latest information. As my recipient had not informed me of the delivery, initially I thought 'hmmm, not delivered' and later 'was it stolen?'

Let's hope some PTL Directors place an order as their test to see how HwB performs. Even better would be to have someone with a different surname do that: a real 'mystery shopper' test.

On my two tests, it and partners Australia Post/StarTrack (latter owned by AP) have excelled.

This should be pleasing to those who subscribed in the recent SPP or took part in the placement as my random hamper orders' timely fulfillment suggests that corporates and retail patrons can have confidence in dealing with HwB.

Apart from perceived poor quality products being included, nothing would annoy a sender or recipient of a hamper more than late delivery, especially if unlike me they'd paid for faster forwarding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $31.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.3¢ 19.3¢ 18.5¢ $3.809K 20.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12960 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 43581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.