PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Having used HwB twice I'm aware that selling to corporate...

1. 10,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1385

Having used HwB twice I'm aware that selling to corporate customers is the vast majority of its business, but as a B2C purchaser I'm very happy with the quality of the hampers and (surprisingly) how it and Australia Post's StarTrack managed to deliver on time or in the first case a day earlier than requested.

The purchase gives PTL an excellent entry into the proper world of ecommerce.

Executives at HwB are great at obtaining IT expertise given the website is top class, as VintageCrop with his excellent knowledge indicated. PTL can over time market its cleaning products via a new, and growing, online channel.

PTL and subsidiary HwB cannot control economic conditions, with it looking like Australia (especially Victoria!) is in for a rough ride during the next 18 months - COVID-19 will certainly also hit the four hermit states of WA, Qld, SA and Tassie - but over the medium term HwB should do OK.

In the short term, supply chain or delivery delay problems and inflation will be other problems with which to contend.

Heaps of householders must be looking to send gifts to others in Greater Sydney and Greater Melbourne given the ongoing travel restrictions.

Instead of knocking HwB, why don't you spend A$70-$150 (including postage) and see what your rellies or friends think of receiving an unexpected HwB hamper?
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 29/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18508 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 80848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.