PTL 2.86% 18.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Ann: Completes Hampers with Bite Acquisition, page-4

1. 10,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1371
    I am far from experienced in this area - close to 'nil knowledge' - but thank you for mentioning the position on the Google page rankings, as I noticed that HwB was indeed on the front page, though two or three down.

Agree that the HwB website is very responsive. It's also attractively designed, and seems to be logically arranged.

Happy to be corrected but I'd suggest that a majority of 'personal' hamper purchasers would be female, notwithstanding that some males may send these as a gift to the special lady in their life, or ageing parents.

Australia Post is not accepting parcels from companies from 0700 hours on Saturday 4 September until the same time on Tuesday 7, as it allegedly has 500 staff self isolating due to COVID-19 'sites' being declared. Online orders for many items have increased due to the NSW and Victorian lockdowns, with c.16 million of us unable to shop in person at specialty smaller stores, or visit aged parents or other relatives unless they are within five kilometres. One hopes this does not affect the now PTL-owned HwB too badly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $29.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $14.98K 83.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73808 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 3329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.