PTL 2.63% 18.5¢ prestal holdings limited

Ann: Completes Hampers with Bite Acquisition, page-40

1. 10,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1387
    Reading recent comments from recipients or senders of HwB offerings on the Product Review site brought up 20 reviews giving the company '5/5', while one reviewer awarded a score of '4/5', one gave it '25' for allegedly receiving a 'koala hamper' aimed at children when he ought have received a hamper for adults, and one review complained about late delivery of one of two hampers to Sydney, so a '1/5' score.

It's terrific to see so many highly positive comments.

The theme again seemed to be friends surprising with an unexpected gift of a hamper 'to get through lockdown'.

Recipients commented on the quality of included products with one interesting stating they were 'products I couldn't get at my local shop'.

'Very clear ordering process', 'beautifully presented', 'loved it so much I ordered one for a family member', 'everything in the hamper felt luxe and special' and bafflingly given the publicity about the pressure couriers are under 'fast and efficient postage'.

Of those supplying addresses as part of their Product Review profile, Melbourne and Sydney seemed to be major destinations but Canberra and southeast Queensland rated a mention.

It was surprising to not see a stream of negative reviews about delivery dates not being met but on the two occasions I've used HwB, StarTrack didn't deliver late. Perhaps such adverse comments will be on that review site in the next couple of weeks!

The comments are so varied it'd be extremely unlikely these have been written by company management. Word would soon leak if that sort of deceptive business practice was employed. It's not 1965 when companies could hide such behaviour in perpetuity. Social media has seen to that.

It'll be fascinating to see what PTL has to say about this new subsidiary in about six months with release of HY 22 results.

Last edited by Hopeful9: 30/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $31.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.3¢ 19.3¢ 18.5¢ $3.809K 20.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12960 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 43581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.