PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Trustpilot is a site I've never used. Yours truly may be the...

1. 10,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1385
    Trustpilot is a site I've never used. Yours truly may be the only person in Oz unfamiliar with it. TP has 2140 reviews for HwB of which 83 per cent are said to be 'excellent' and eight per cent 'very good'. Only six per cent - about one in 16 - are 'poor' or 'very poor'.

Often, review sites attract annoyed, disenchanted clients/shoppers/customers. HwB will always have some of these, but it's impressive that most reviews praise the company.

TP gives HwB an 'excellent 4.7/5' rating.

Of the first 20 reviews I looked at, almost all were complimentary. A surprise was that there were only a couple of complaints about delivery delays, given the problems couriers have, with strikes in recent days at StarTrack (used by HwB), FedEx and others, and Australia Post's well publicised decision to 'pause' corporate parcel receivals for five days that's till affecting businesses using AP.

Every one of the first 20 reviews was written by a female. For the c.30 per cent of HwB sales that are to individual ('personal') shoppers (i.e. not businesses), this is an even clearer demonstration of who forms the HwB customer base.

Trustpilot only publicly displays the nation from where reviewers allegedly hail. It wasn't possible to see whether most hail from Greater Sydney and Greater Melbourne. Based on the larger sample I examined from the Product Review site, it would seem this is the case.

As long as HwB management or staff are not writing these reviews - unlikely, as someone would soon 'blab' - this is another positive sign for this new PTL subsidiary.

No wonder four PTL Directors/MD subscribed for additional shares at the A$0.38 placement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18508 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 80848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.