PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

I undertook a Google search using the term 'hampers delivery'...

1. 10,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1385
    I undertook a Google search using the term 'hampers delivery' without specifying a location (as always, Google "knows" our local government area).

Not only did HwB's 'self care hamper' appear as the first photo in that line of photos Google presents to viewers. Immediately below, HwB was the first written entry, suggesting 'order hampers online'.

Inputting 'send hamper' saw the Google photos differently positioned to the right of the initial page, but the result was the same:

HwB was first out of the blocks with the photo, and on the left hand side, the first company to have the headline and two line synopsis. With the latter, there were two subheadings entitled 'Aus's Leading Hampers' and 'About Hampers With Bite'.

Again, jolly impressive, as at a guess, some 'personal' shoppers would want the quickest search results possible using as few words as they can get away with.

Not everyone wants to spend all day searching for a gift, especially if it's to be sent by a 'locked down' parent who is home-schooling young children.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $2.376K 12.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23508 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 50674 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.