PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

Usage of the HwB website has (in relative terms compared to...

1. 10,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Usage of the HwB website has (in relative terms compared to other Oz and international sites) declined a bit with Alexa ranking it as #3470 in Oz and #143742 worldwide (although apparently in the last 30 days the latter is a slight improvement).

However the good news is that the 'bounce rate' (the percentage of visitors who only click on the home page) has declined, while the median time spent on the site has risen 20 per cent to three minutes and 17 seconds. Bear in mind if someone clicks on the site and then doesn't go any further (41.4 per cent of 'lookers'), then that's counted as I understand it, so if I'm interpreting the data correctly, the other 58.6 per cent must include many purchasers who spend say 10-15 minutes comparing the many HwB gift options and then selecting and paying. When I've done this it's taken about 15 minutes to decide which hamper to purchase and then fill out addressee details and stump up the credit card number.

Pleasingly, the median number of daily page views per visitor has also increased by around 20 per cent to 3.1. The latter doesn't sound much but the close to 60 per cent who do more than look at the home page and move on must be also examining quite a few pages before purchsing.

With Greater Sydney now enjoying somewhat more "freedoms", it's to be expected that fewer personal shoppers will send hampers because legally or flouting the rules, they'll be able to visit friends and family to an extent rather than (if compliant) only doing so via video calls or a smartphone/landline.

We are also not quite in the traditional pre-Christmas purchasing period. With all the publicity about 'supply chain delays', more in the community may be considering when and what to buy, but it's hard to imagine that even corporate clients would be sending hampers meant as a pre-Christmas 'thank you' as early as mid October 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18508 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 80848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.