PTL 2.78% 17.5¢ prestal holdings limited

According to monitoring site Alexa, 73.1 per cent of visitors to...

1. 10,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    According to monitoring site Alexa, 73.1 per cent of visitors to the HwB site are using Australian-domiciled smartphones, PCs or laptops.

12.9 per cent 'visit' from NZ, with the 15 per cent remainder being from unspecified other nations: I'd guess UK and USA would be third and fourth.

I'd not realised, but HwB has specific pages devoted to residents/expats in NZ/UK/USA looking to send a gift to relatives or friends in Australia.

With travel curbs - for instance, hermit-promoting NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern cancelled the NZ-Oz 'travel bubble' - biting, some are stuck 'on the wrong side' and unable to visit loved ones. Sadly, it's developed into quite a market.

These internationally foscused web pages were updated within the last two weeks. Very good, as they know have a Christmassy theme. Keeping ahead of the curve!

From some nations, calling a 1300 Australian number may be impossible. "Emerging nations' may not have the telecommunications infrastructure to facilitate.

HwB should also list its local (i.e. + 61 3 XXXX XXXX) number. This practice has been adoped by some other businesses. NSW TrainLink (a government-ownede rail operator) is one that does this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $29.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $33.94K 189.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 231154 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 48316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.