PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

HwB has 2157 consumer reviews on TrustPilot, still a site I...

1. 10,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    HwB has 2157 consumer reviews on TrustPilot, still a site I don't use.

92 per cent rate HwB hampers 'excellent' or 'very good', which is pleasing, similar to what I previously highlighted.

Maybe TP hasn't had this feature for long, but a few shoppers have rated individual hampers sold by this PTL offshoot.

The 'self-care hamper' easily has the most reviews with 45, strangely in two blocks of, respectively, 39 and 6. TP gives it an overall score of about 4.7/5, which it claims is not just a simple arithmetic a median, but takes into account via an algorithm factors such as the age of the review. An older one would be accorded less weight I assume.

The other HwB hampers reviewed only have four to 10 reviews, which means that if someone mentions a displeasing delivery experience or something else that wasn't to their satisfaction, and gives a '1/5' score, this will significantly pull down the overall score.

These other hampers are all rated between 4.6/5 and the 'perfect' score of 5/5. A true assessment would need 50 or more reviews of each one. From memory the HwB 'sweet hearts' one is a hamper I recently ordered but my overseas recipient has yet to have in her hands.

These TP individual hamper reviews are typically brief, much more than the competitor site, Product Review. I don't know if TP has a word limit, but short reviews make it easier for unethical companies to pay scammers overseas to write bodgy from different IP addresses.

I'm not suggesting HwB or its largest competitors do this.

As PTL and its biggest 'opposition' are listed on the ASX, to do that would be disastrous: a huge own goal, apart from being unethical and a breach of shareholders' trust.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 17/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18508 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 80848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.