TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

My sense is that management are less focused on managing the...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    My sense is that management are less focused on managing the short term share price and more focussed on ensuring business fundamentals are strong (capability, scalability and profitability) which I think is the right strategy. I therefore wouldn't be surprised to see another acquisition before June 30 as long as they see it as a good strategic fit. A case of build a strong business and the SP will follow.

In that respect I believe the firm has recently turned a corner (based on recent interviews with the co-CEO's and the chairman), I no longer see it as a speculative stock, and more importantly, I don't think they see themselves that way either. I suspect we are about to see the start of some significant rev and earnings numbers flow through the business as it "actually" establishes itself as the #1 cyber security firm in the country.

I still think TNT is undervalued and based on current fundamentals (and announcing their $150m rr) in my opinion it should be a 30c-50c stock in the next couple of months. Another quality acquisition and a positive run could easily see surpass 50c...that's my crystal balling done for the week.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.