MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Completes Investment in US Battery Technology Group C4V, page-32

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I guess it all really depends on what aspects you consider to be included in the installation process. If it's just a matter of putting all the equipment back together we could be operational well before June next year. The "issue" (not really an issue) is that the installation process is far more involved than just putting some machinery together. There needs to be a full analysis on the best use of space for efficiency, ensuring ALL the equipment is appropriate and what ways they can be manipulated to increase their productivity.

There is no point putting equipment together just for the sake of it. A lot of planning is involved and has been taking place for months. I expect there is still additional equipment that is required for this facility so planning needs to incorporate this as well as the expected ramp up to 15 GWh.

So I don't think they will have started putting the machinery back together. But this by no means indicates that the installation has slowed or stalled. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.