MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"...when that time & money would have been better spent...

1. 7,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    "...when that time & money would have been better spent negotiating with the Tanzanians to get the mine up and running.."

not sure how you get to this conclusion but do you really think that management have been sitting around not furthering the Nachu side - I think not. MNS is from what I understand fairly advanced in Tanz - there was the hiccup last year when all companies were basically put on hold and you couldn't negotiate because no-one knew terms of future Tanz requirements.

anyway whilst everything on hold management sought and obtained other options including G from other sources assuming Nachu not in readiness when the time came.

so your comment is quite ill-informed IMO.

as for competing in the battery space - some of what you say is correct (incomplete but correct) and you also need to consider the "disruptive" side of the battery tech being produced.

anyhow am waiting on further ANN's in relation to Nachu as we all no doubt are but I am satisfied that management are also pursuing the battery side to become not only integrated but also to provide options. Finance has always been under scrutiny but to date management have unfailingly provided the outcome when required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.