CCO 12.5% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

G'day mate, as you'd notice I've also been a long term holder to...

1. 1,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    G'day mate, as you'd notice I've also been a long term holder to date. I'm interested in what your views are on the business' value today, as compared to say 12, 18, and 24 months ago?

Whilst the share price has diminished markedly, I consider the business to be in a materially superior position.

Strategic partnerships with the Fijian government, pilot B2B sales with pharma companies, the opening up of borders for trade re kava powder in Australia, contracts with Coles and Chemist Warehouse taking a material position in the business at almost double the current price, along with the acquisition of Donovan - which if my understanding is correct, will add around $360,000 USD to revenue, and the doubling of their processing facility.

There have been numerous things I'm not overly happy with concerning management and transparency, but nothing that outweighs the above progress. If that all happened in a normal year, it'd be a fair bit - that was all undertaken amidst COVID affected years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.731M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.25K 750K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5955680 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32940383 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.