AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I actually find it perplexing to see many maintaining a fixed...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I actually find it perplexing to see many maintaining a fixed sentiment for extended periods, given how volatile our share price is - and how could you expect any different from an explorer?

I can never be called a downramper as I’m a large holder, plus I’ve never shorted this stock (nor do I intend to - ever). My views are an opinion only, but hope it serves as positive feedback to my company.

And so what if I draw attention to negative aspects of my company? How can anyone on this forum be taken seriously, and be called anything other than an upramper, if they can’t highlight the bad at times. It’s called being unbiased.

My history of posts show, I’ve been mostly positive on Azure after the reveal of their TA1 assays in June. I still say TA1 is the company maker. TA2 looks like a massive miss, but hopefully that changes with further drilling - but I very highly doubt it.

So because of the puny 6m Li intervals found at TA2, my short term view is negative, but long term positive due to TA3 and other undrilled zones on their tenements.

If that makes no sense then so be it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by MrLong2019: 20/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.