DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

I honestly don't know but i'm doubtful there would be too many...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I honestly don't know but i'm doubtful there would be too many big players here or for there to be any funny business going on. Small caps are always at risk for pump and dump schemes but looking back at the 2020 capital raise that was above water post-raise so i'm relaxed that we should be fine here. I try not to read into short-term price movements however, as i dont really trade all that often.

You won't be alone in that thinking of taking a quick profit so we actually might see some downwards pressure on open. I was sorely tempted to sell some when we hit 42c on that grand run earlier this year but I genuinely believe this can become a billion dollar company for Australia and i'd hate to sell too much early to make a quick profit. I also took the full allocation as did a friend of mine. You wont go broke taking profits, but you don't get to have 5x and 10 baggers in your purse if you do - and those are the types of returns I think is worth chasing in the small cap space.

I'm a little anxious about how positive I feel about this stock - a degree of skepticism is healthy - but i think the bullishness is warranted. I'm sitting at a very low DCA however, so i've got a lot of fat to play with when it comes to protecting my initial investment.

@Quesoche - im not sure if the MSCI index has caused any of these flows but i recall wondering who was selling into our initial run from 20c-30c and it turned out to be Oleg and Peter selling for tax bills.Though DRO recently had 2x presentations 1 in Abu Dhabi and 1 in Victoria with another due in Japan soon. This perhaps will create an expectation for sales in the minds of those who are actively trading too.

I definitely think DRO has moved into a bit of a 'retail darling/punter' phase similar to some of those other names. I wouldn't be shocked if holders here also were in LVT/BRN/APT/A2M etc historically and from my experience there is a lot more of sentiment buying AND selling so price movements aren't always logical.

@jimmy2009 i think that'll all depend on how the allocation goes. I expect we are significantly over subscribed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.