SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Yes it has gone quiet, by managements rumblings, no negative...

1. 236 Posts.
    Yes it has gone quiet, by managements rumblings, no negative comment in here means price should have gone up ?

Rob would have a had a field day with this latest statement;

"The directors have prepared a cash flow forecast for the period ending 31 March 2013 which indicates that the current cash resources may not meet expected cash outgoings, without additional capital and / or debt funding. The consolidated entity will require further capital of approximately $2 million (net of costs), over and above the rights issue currently underway, to be raised by no later than November 2012 to fund its current operations through to 31 March 2013. The consolidated entity is currently evaluating capital raising and/or debt funding opportunities"

A stark admission the latest issue was knowingly inadequate & apparently any positive cash flow from alluvial tin is to be tossed at the ground in Eritrea.

We are really "focused" on Abu Dabbab.
    The regular issues to pay the bills & tossing away more capital at non core assets has shades of JT all over again.

I fear the only thing that will save us is if diamond drilling later in the year goes through the centre of the world's largest ever found gold nugget.

It really makes me blue, I just wish they would sell Yabba Dabba Do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7169940 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 146157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.