ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    re: Ann: Completion of 2 Diamond Drill Holes ... Looks as though the ground ain't gonna give up it's treasures so easy.....but,hey that's mineral exploration for ya.

But,having said that,I believe that this is a HIGH probability area to be looking.With a small find by VRX,right in the middle of Sipa's ground,with numerous anomolies and with a proven extensive copper blanket already discovered,the odds are lining up in our favour.Patience and persistance will be required and as we all know,Mike and his team are not quitters.It may take a little longer,but,I'm sure the results will be worth the wait.

It is interesting to note that in a couple of SRI's ASX releases,that Mike has said that he believes that there could be a large PRIMARY source of copper nearby.I don't think he would say that without some good geological basis.We also need to remember that the discovered copper blanket could very well be a resource in itself.We still have to look forward to the current shallow drilling program of which the stated goal is to prove up a viable resource in the copper blanket-much like the Nifty deposit-where the copper blanket was discovered and mined first.

So with a search programme underway for the deep primary mineralisation,a shallow programme to prove up the secondary deposit,continuing work at both Woodline and Warrego,planning for further exploration with Antofagasto(the World's largest copper producer)and with future royalties from NST(anyone remember that)we certainly have lots to look forward to from this VERY ACTIVE explorer.Too good to not be invested in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.