SRI 5.56% 1.7¢ sipa resources limited

Ann: Completion of 2 Diamond Drill Holes at Enigm, page-23

1. 8,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    re: Ann: Completion of 2 Diamond Drill Holes ... Oh! And if it is any consolation regarding todays drop is that it was done on only 1,177,237 shares which represents .26% of the total shares issued.......hardly a mass exodus from the company.

In comparison,when good news was released,back in August,in excess of 20,000,000 shares changed hands in one day,or,4.5% of the companies stock.A logical conclusion to this is that we have many,many more believers than non-believers.In fact, the total number of shares bought during the up cycle far outweighs the few that were sold over the last few days.So in my opinion most investors STILL believe that we are on a winner.

As an aside to john435's comment to keeping a tight stop,he is right.Well partially.As due to the very low volumes traded in this stock,you would need to apply a volume stop as well as a price stop as in today's case,when the price hit the .10c mark during the day it was very hard,if not impossible to get out,and I think a few of those Auto stops got hit,sending the price straight down to .91c.Hardly an effective strategy with this stock.

JIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.878M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $995 58.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61900 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7009 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.