FFG 10.0% 0.9¢ fatfish group limited

Ann: Completion of A$1.5 million capital raise, page-73

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    rsi running hot but i like to compare the FFG chart with ICI, and am confident for bullish continuation with some natural exhales going up. we'll see.

possibly BTC is like the FE price for this crypto miner, lol. hopefully BTC dominance continues and it goes on another leg up and FFG will continue its bullish run, thats if BTC price and FFG are coupling at all.

if so, in terms of TA for BTC we are at critical resistance level of 13k right now..just below the bull market doors the way i see it at 13k ..618 on long term fib retracement =16k is the next test, cant rule it out, thats 20%+ at current levels , momentum oscillators based on 2016 PA right around the same 70 area on the RSI we could still upside to16k, so historically speaking its in play..

of course our swing low support is at 10.6k so need to be prepared for a dip but this is historically normal and healthy, these dips DO NOT mean its bearish. consoldation phases and throwbacks back down to key support areas is to be expected in crypto and it will be very interestingto see how this affects FFG sentiment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $801 89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4413101 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2197610 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.