NVA 2.44% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Completion of Acquisition - Advanced Lithium Project-QUR.AX, page-61

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    No one knows what it will do that includes you to mark no offence... Personally I tend to agree with your comments but in saying that you can't write it off it could stay above 3 the mc would still be low in comparison to some other crap and if old results can be verified extended its a bargain(wouldn't bet much on it thou and could be a long long wait)... People should always do there own research if your buying in because someone talked a stock up in third person then you should probably stop trading as this game is not for you at this stage, your gonna get eaten alive... What value dose the company have? dose anyone here actually know what the project is going to cost? Can anyone put an exact number on it including all spendings and share issues at current price? Interesting stock low mc and project no one seems to know anything about at least no one has posted anything about it and that's kind of unusual really dose anyone know about the other companys\mines in the area? Or even the other TSX listed company this is going to jv with I.e. ashburton some tsx listed graphite\lithium spec it appears...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $10.88K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148112 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.