MCL 20.0% 0.6¢ mighty craft limited

putting all the brewers / distillers under the one location...

1. 3,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    putting all the brewers / distillers under the one location would AFAIK cause a loss of the "independant" label... which actually drives sales in the region of origin.

IMO - not a great idea...

I have already put my voice to concerns of shifting of MCL focus from craft accelerator to outright owner / operator. I have concerns that this will result in a loss of focus of the driver of the brand which becomes owned by MCL OR risk of loss of that key personnel as a result of going from owner to staff member. Wage and performance bonuses are already IMO well above sustainable for the size of the company - this would have been a key carrot for CEO to bolt AHD onto MCL - as it allowed cashflow positive to occur.

MCL is able to drive efficiencies of scale with each brand via purchasing(raw materials & equipment for scale up - improved relationships with equipment installers for faster turn around), marketing, distribution & concept restaurants... plenty of which we can offer each brand without centralizing production. Inventory stock is already centrally managed AFAIK - coincided with national delivery deal.

MCL - was at IPO attempting to be a Berkshire Hathaway for Australian craft beer & spirit... now I am not so sure.

Maintaining BUY for now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.064K 177.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1037030 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 898425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.