DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

I note here with interest that Atlassian co-founder, Mike...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I note here with interest that Atlassian co-founder, Mike Cannon-Brookes has launched his AAPowerLink project, ostensibly building the world's largest solar energy plant 800kms south of Darwin, to generate and ship solar energy via Darwin then 4200kms of sub sea power cables to Singapore, creating the world's longest high voltage power cable network.

Cannon-Brookes sees the future potential of the Asian market and Darwin as the geographical and commercial link. This will provide massive infrastructure and business development for the area. Darwin can no longer be seen as just 'a northern state capital,'
    rather the Hub to link to Asia in communications and business development for many lucrative and expanding markets.

Impacts for DXN?
    Directly, who knows?
    Indirectly, with recent Darwin acquisitions and astute positioning re Singaporean commercial and financial interests, aligned with HyperOne's similar positioning re its communications rollout before year's end....

Two Australian industry Billionaires focusing on Darwin's links to the massive Asian market might be purely coincidence......or Not?

Just Saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.