UWL 0.00% $4.99 uniti group limited

Agree, lots of upside, and likely to participate in SPP.BUT I am...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Agree, lots of upside, and likely to participate in SPP.
    BUT I am curious about the predicted EPS forTelstra Velocity acquisition, being "13% EPS accretive proforma"

The presentation for Telstra assets says "13% EPS accretive proforma" is not clear on numerator or denominator for E/S for that 13%.

The notes saythis is "pro forma" as if acquisition was completed at 1st July, anddoes not clarify if that includes shares fully paid but under escrow at that time, and does not account for SPP dilution

HOW MANY shares in the "EPS" calculation?
    which number has been used (ignoring the dilutive effect of options) Is it:
    • 518,382,141 = Number of shares on issue at 1st July (according to annual report)
    • 603,683,755 = Number of shares on issue at time of announcement without escrow shares (from Appendix 2A of 1st December)
    • 628 326,783 = Number of shares on issue today INCLUDING fully paid UWLAE escrow shares that will leave escrow in current FY (Appendix 2A of 1st December)WEIGHTED number (excluding placement and SPP) from July 1 to now?

"13%" of WHAT earnings number?
    Given the "as if at 1st July", does 13% refer to:
    • 0.755c (13% on the 5.81c per share of annual report which used WEIGHTED number of 289.7m shares)
    • 0.307c (13% on the actual EPS at 1st July based on $15.9m profit on 518.3m shares)
    • Another number, being a 13% increase on the proforma inclusion of Opticomm and Harbour, or some other magic number?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.