TMK 0.00% 0.3¢ tmk energy limited

Ann: Completion of Acquisition, page-2

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1477
    TMK have 100% of the Gurvantes Project and from my point of view have gained this asset at a very opportune time from Talon who I held and unfortunately who had another agenda which resulted in providing TMK with this incredible opportunity to acquire Gurvantes in total at a fire sale price.
    Yes shares will be issued and yes dilution is at play, but company has now got it all and with the continued excellent project progress and with many eyes looking and lurking I don't think it will be that long before TMK has a new partner and that will be a company builder.
    I bought in prior to the Talon fiasco because I didn't want to let this project go at the SP that has been on offer and now I'm going to get some more thankfully - something for my Talon holding.
    My opinion is, great discovery that has ticked every box so far and far is now where company is at with an already confirmed resource.
    These CSG discoveries genuinely take time to get into production, but the progress of this project has and is setting new standards and I cannot see any reason for this not to continue.
    My opinion and good fortune all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $92.74K 30.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 63959166 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9086377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.