PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Completion of ANRF Royalty Transaction, page-22

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    A fair comment.
    However, the game has somewhat changed in the past 12 months.

Tanzania has shown an interest for mining to be a greater proportion of their GDP.
    They have publicly announced that they want their mining exports to be ^10% by 2025 (it was/is about 3.5%).
    This has all been under their new president, (the first female president ever), who has shown to be much more progressive in the development of Tanzania.
    Since March she has approved a heap of exploration mining licences and mining permits.

ORR (Orecorp) were able to get their SML through cabinet in June 2021 for their gold project in Tanzania
    PEK were able to follow suit, and get their SML through cabinet in July 2021.

From here, its normal that the development of the framework agreement would take a few months. From my understanding these negotiations are long and complex as you can understand there are many items that form up a framework agreement, all which need to be discussed, negotiated and agree'd upon.

I am sure that if PEK believed it essential to have a member of the board in Tanzania working through things, they would.

My personal opinion is that if Tanzania is going to achieve what they say they desire (^10% GDP by 2025) they will need to start approving some framework agreements, and allowing mining to take place.
    I'm long on this one.
    NFA, DYOR & MYOD
    - Leezy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.37K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 26001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.