STX 0.00% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Sounds like a bit of blind panic among some people that expect...

1. 9,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8403
    Sounds like a bit of blind panic among some people that expect whatever they have invested in to only go up. Unfortunately the world does not work like that.

If in July, when the SP was 6c a share, people had been asked if they would be happy with a SP of 15c in December, I'd bet most would have said they would be ecstatic at that type of price rise, and 'hoped' management could make it happen.

Does this company now have a lot of gas and a much brighter future compared to 5-6 months ago? My perception is a resounding YES!!!.
    IMHO there is clearly a lot of value in the company now, and that is because of the choices of management, so I can't fault them.

What the SP is doing is just different to a lot of expectations, obviously lots of people expecting life changing short term gains, so are bitterly unhappy with everyone else, except their own decisions.

My take is that JAWS is proceeding slowly and carefully, just like the announcements have stated. We will hopefully get an update some time in December, just like the expectations from the company mentioned in the AGM presentation (p23).

I was one of the people that bought my full entitlement of $30k in the SPP, it seems there were only a few others. Developing companies like this depend on raising capital to develop the assets, so the me, me, me, attitude of lots of shareholders here fully explains why companies go to the instos and sophs instead of small shareholders to raise capital. It is easier and more certain.

Do people really think that sometime next year when the 3d gets done and appraisal holes get drilled, plus the possibility of some deals for long term gas supply get negotiated, that the Mcap will be under $300m? If you do please sell now and push the SP lower so that I can buy more at an exceptional bargain price (IMHO of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $558.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2720 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 40553 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.20pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.