ALK 5.26% 60.0¢ alkane resources limited

Yes ...highly relevant and important point .The expected...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Yes ...highly relevant and important point .
    The expected announcement on the revised underground mine plan at Tomingley , based on underground development so far plus underground drilling ...will likely increase both annual production and mine life guidance .
    Currently at 30k to 35k pa , with a cost production of $1250 to $1400 per oz .....say $800 per oz net revenue . Simple maths , for every 5000 additional ozs , $4 million additional net revenue .
    Demerger costs ....and additional employee costs as the Tomingley plant ramps up again , and as exploration costs increase as expected on both Tomingley South and Boda expand , its important cash flow is strong .Whilst factored into the recent/current capital raising , its important/vital that current revenue keeps "topping up "( ie under promises and over delivers) , to allow for even more aggressive drilling and exploration as is warranted ..and to hopefully tap into either sustained or even higher $a gold prices.
    An increase to an increased 5 year Tomingley Underground Mine plan ...as they move into new ore at Roswell Underground from the drive in 12 months time ....would be a great scenario . Allows for the impetus of BODA exploration , to represent pure "blue sky" to the share price .
    Whilst the conjecture of the current CR as to timing /price/dilution has been strongly debated , it is now a fait accompli . Participants at 55c , whether Institutions sold the story privately , or retail holders ...should be very well rewarded . You would be hard pressed to find a company in either the mid tier gold space , or ( the few companies ) in Zirconium / rare earths ...that has so many needles advancing on the dial .
    Watching the cricket , and thinking about Alkane prospects ...is a pretty rewarding Boxing Day . Best of 2020 prosperity wishes , to the many excellent ALKANE posters , who have added to strong and meaningful discussion in recent months , and there will be plenty more to dissect/debate in the first 3 months of the New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.030(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $362.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $617.0K 1.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24169 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 11283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 5.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.0¢ 60.3¢ 59.0¢ 178710
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.