IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: Completion of Capital Raising, Cleansing Notice and App 3B, page-8

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Well Nectarbirdlminer, we now know why every single one of your posts receives at least one thumbs up don't we

And just because I made a decision to sell my remaining holdings in December (and NO I don't have any orders in the queue) doesn't mean I am no longer interested in what happens next to the company, it's structure, the EL, it's shareholders and the local PNG community who's livelihoods are directly affected.

Like you, after hours of research (that turned into days and weeks) I have gathered an above average amount of knowledge about IDC and Mt. Kare' (ranging from corporate & political shenanigans to geological settings), so hopefully I am still able to contribute to this forum in an honest & meaningful manner from time to time. Surely even you would admit that I have earned that right?

The main difference between you & me Nectarbirdlminer (apart from you cloaking your identity in various multinics) is that I have changed my opinion on IDC (not to be confused with my opinion on Mt.Kare's potential) because I've come to realise that the former incompetents who absolutely destroyed shareholder value by blowing $100 million of raised capital in a few short years, caused so much damage that I fear that any 'positive' outcome from here on in could no longer adequately compensate those who invested with good intentions between 2011 to mid 2014. i.e. the damage has already been done via mass dilution IMO.

I am aware that this timeframe of investors includes yourself however I'm not here to gloat or watch you or anyone else suffer. On the contrary. But let's not forget that some of that capital raised back then came from the pockets of honest and good folk, many of which whom no doubt have children to shelter, feed, clothe and educate. So the next time you spruik about how great IDC the company still is, please understand that this isn't just about your own crusade to pump up everyone's hopes of at least redeeming some of your/their invested capital, but the impact your message is having on those who were sold the dream but have since woken up to the harsh reality that their shares (that they purchased between say 5 - 39.5c) are now practically worthless, due to the effect of ongoing MASS DILUTION!!! (repeat).

Nectarbirdlminer, I cannot believe that you still refuse to acknowledge this fact, although I was made aware of the large amount of shares that you allegedly held (and still hold?) as at 30th June. Therefore it makes sense (to me) why you would want to continue your spruiking, but perhaps now is not the best time to be gathering more troops, so to speak. If I can you use one of your famous quotes and suggest that you might be better off to 'just sit back, grab a coffee and Kingston' and say nothing until material progress warrants further highlighting.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.