PWN 14.3% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Completion of Capital Raising for Davenport Resources, page-2

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Better wait and see how patented K-max turns out at the miniplant trials at ANSTO 50/50 LIT/PLS but LIT is spruiking they can bypass L- max and K-max ? because there's going to be in my opinion a over supply with corresponding price drop for lithium and phosphates and potash so to be invested in the winner proccessing route could be a good thing but if Davenport goes ahead I have a unmarketable parcel because I sold my ST1 shares when I got hammered on IMX now SPX and IDA when I should have waited for UTR and had some trouble with some filthy filth here in NZ for having a big mouth ( green stuff is sweet as) but if you look at PLH and there's others there going for lithium and potash on seperate tennaments in Spain which is a safe but stressed juristiction where labour is cheap - should have been a bit more diversified but I was lucky I had a good lawyer who operates as a investergator and does seminars on international patent laws so we'll all have to wait and see how the patent debacle unfolds because the route is looking good and I'll speak out if I have to
    LPD is cosy with VKA who have a former tantalum and tungsten tennement in Thialand and who have been tasked with building the plants where skilled labour is cheap and mica discarded as waiste and still in the ground
    Shame Strategic metallurgy/Lepidico wasn't trading as PWN but PLP now LPD did own Eurowie at Broken Hill with mica at up to 10% lithium content with SCI next door drilling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $13.25K 1.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3680619 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.