RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Completion of CimetrA Mechanism of Action study, page-7

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    oh gawd! From a sample size of three the Corona virus was not as bad. Idiotic statement.
    it wasn't the same as the flu it's was at least 3 times more infectious and the death rate was very high. The reason it wasn't higher was because of precautionary steps taken by governments world wide.
    as for the change your dna statement you couldn't be any more wrong if you tried. That type of statement is what is wrong with all these loopy conspiracy theorists who think watching a trump speech gives them the knowledge to discuss scientific concepts that people study for years.
    fundamentally what you have just written is one of the dumbest things ever put to paper and everyone here is now dumber for reading it.
    as for garlic kills flu virus after I stopped laughing I realised you don't even have a year 8 level of education and I felt sorry for you. Viruses are non living entities therefore they can't "die". And garlic sure as hell doesn't "kill" them
    I know I shouldn't argue with an online idiot but the standards you walk past are the standards you set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.