OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Ann: Completion of compulsory acquisition of Avanco, page-19

1. 21,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    " Is China as irrational as Trump, hmm. " ...... Gently Tiger Knocking him again, poor Trumpy.

Planning and progress of One belt road been going for years, not a spur of moment concept, was in full swing well before Trump got elected by his people really imo. China would not have been able to see him coming and build him into their risk management, they were use to snowflakes like Obama, Bush, Clintons etc. Trump seems to have a different path to what was seen as normal behaviour, i call it rational realism but im sure opinions will vary.
    In my imperial wisdom i reckon China dosen't know what to do so they focussed on more easy credit, stimulating with printing/borrowings to ensure continued governmental control and Chinese public happiness, rather than address the problem properly. I'm thinking they could probably hold it up until early 2020's but not forever, fundamentals will come home to roost one day.
    Given time we will see if China or Trump is irrational.

" Seems like a great entry point to me. " Applying my limited amount of grey matter to your post, i tend to agree with your last few words. (so now im worried )

I'll keep an open mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.