OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

"Even Greenstone felt the offer too low" - that one could either...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    "Even Greenstone felt the offer too low" - that one could either be fake (a facade) or something else happened behind closed doors after that statement in the news. I mean why the hell did they sell?

I predicted that we won't see the 'ceased to be substantial holders' notices from the 2Gs. And that indeed turned out to be true. BR's 'ceased to be substantial holders' notice to the ASX showed 'TENDER' in one (or some) of their sells (not the T/O price). What about the same notices from the 2Gs? No they didn't submit those notices.

Maybe there's no requirement to submit those notices in a T/O, or maybe in a T/O they are allowed a long time to submit them and that allowable elapsed time stretches over the end of the T/O, but then AVB is delisted so ASX doesn't give a damn anymore, I don't know. But the truth is we don't know how much they got for their shares, just like we don't know how much BR got for those lots that were sold via "TENDER" (not T/O). And if BR can offload them via "TENDER" why can't the 2Gs? What about the big shots in the "shareholder bloc" who don't have to submit "cease to be substantial holders" notices but are influential? Truth in takeovers has been obscured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.