LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

We can only be thankful we have another year where Lakes cant be...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    We can only be thankful we have another year where Lakes cant be taken over or shut down?  Painful as giving up assets to survive, when you run out of cash, you dont have a choice and i guessing the board is thinking same as me and others that they NEED to survive at all costs as first priority to see out the VIC compromised Leftest govt as seems they wont be giving any ground and only a change in govt cant bring back rational decision making here and Trump in a year and Mess in Canada ect.  People are waking up as their hip pocket is attacked and i think next Gen election May 2025? , might be a heavy broom and Coal ,Gas and nuclear will be the way forward as all those towers through the forest are pulled down before this insanity goes too far..
    Also hoping the board is thinking Way forward and getting 2025's  money organised as even they must realize nothing will happen after two and and a half years; its the sick game the left playing with peoples emotions and finances....   I WILL NEVER SELL AND ONLY WAIT TO SEE THIS EVIL GONE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.