GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Ann: Completion of despatch of Transaction Booklet, page-5

1. 3,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    will you be reading it by the light of the candle after you've finished the harvest for the day?

ffs - print it yourself this is not the 1960's any more. tbh if you are already voting NO then why are you wasting your time and theirs getting them to send a copy of information that bears no relevance to you. despite his machine gun letter campaign howie has achieved nothing other than to make a number of administrators roll their eyes when they se another missive in their inbox so the simple reality is nothing matters except the vote.

there is no agency that will intervene and there is no new holder by notice that may vote in a new or interesting way.

it expect that a significant amount of the buying that has been done over the past months has been informal (loose enough not to require disclosure but tight enough to get the vote they want) proxy purchases either to the benefit of JP or SKIP and we will soon know. if SKIP votes yes it is done and dusted. from what I remember I don't think the SP has exceeded 27c in a long time so very few will go home without at least a small profit and the rest is simply the reality of globalisation - we get cheap cars and electronics at the cost of other societies and Japan get electricity from Australia. Simples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.