ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    You are right Mozzy, been with this mob for years and they have always promised so much but continue to disappoint, just look where the SP has gone over the years, nowhere. The only reason the SP has not dropped any lower is because the buying side has been continually stacked to prevent a mass exodus from this stock. I get so frustrated when I look at really dubious dog stocks, with billions of shares on issue with no prospects in the foreseeable future trading at four times what LSR are. There will come a time when SH will say enough is enough and bail out and I think that time is coming fast. The ra ra brigade thought it was a real positive RT has put so much of his own money into this, but really, if he didn't put cash in he would have lost the lot. This way by keeping the company going he has a chance of at least getting his cash back. Sure would love to be positive about this stock again but this SP constantly going nowhere does not inspire confidence. You surely would be better off putting your cash under your mattress at home, you would always have it there and at the very least you would collect dust!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.