RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

u read how large the graphite resource is alone? RIO is funding...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    u read how large the graphite resource is alone? RIO is funding the exploration of another tenement...they dont bother if the upside isnt multigenerational.....then the gold potential?? few other tenements on the books that havent even been given the light of day-effectively free future upside but not hanging my hat on those...

see the NPV of the graphite project alone??? worlds second largest resource doesnt tantalise you??

.....your generic comments do and may apply to many a penny stock, plenty ive been trapped into as a junior investor decades ago...who hasnt fallen for them? they drill a few holes, bleed the cash balance with "admin fees" rinse and repeat for years on end, can name dozens...directors arent worth their name on print! Owned St George mines (SGQ) once for the nickel play...useless CEO!! perpetual salary to drip feed the mkt endless go nowhere drill results, laughing all the way to retirement...no wonder he quit his law practice - what better way to do nothing and earn a CEO salary off the backs of gulible investors! SGQ may as well be the perfect case point of penny stocks gone wrong.

yes, seen them all....

this has the hallmarks of a multi bagger - big time. I dont have any reservations about this. Resource is known, strategy laid, milestones met. Not as quick as some may like, but progress. to me, its not following the penny dreadful, its making meaningful progress.

I let numbers do the talking. the multi numbers STACK UP HERE. yes, theyll be the usual swings and roundabouts, and of course the cap raises, but compared to others, we only need $200M to get the graphite going which has a minimum life span of over 40yrs and sits in the lowest quartile mine cost.

NO BRAINER TO ME + IVE SEEN THEM ALL.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.