KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Notice of Me, page-120

1. 1,069 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... So your assertion is that Bayan are in some form the recipient of these shares? That's rather at odds with the official company line that the shares were for a facilitator. It seems like someone's not being straight. And speaking of not being straight, I wonder how Bayan shareholders would react to the suggestion that in excess of $50million of what it is being paid for Pakar is being channeled off into someones slush fund? There is definitely a bad odour coming from this part of the deal and the more you and the company argue it the worse it smells.

As I said in the original post nannook I welcome anyones comments that may alay my concerns and specifically I was asking for your input as you'd initially raised the point about Pinjim Pakai. Something more official would be nice but your suggestion that I might be surprised is at least a start. What you call half truths are merely the result of a company failing in its duty to keep shareholders updated on what its doing. The moritorium poses a real risk to us and if KRL management aren't smart enough to inform the market that they are aware of it and are lodging permit applications prior to the cut-off then all I can say is the SP deserves to be where it is. Instead we get bits and pieces annuncements of things like sales contracts to Japan and/or China for which we have no product to give them.

Regarding "a little bit of knoweldge being a bad thing", it seems like the company agrees and prefers a policy of keeping holders ignorant to avoid any confusion. Personally I'd rather be half informed than totally uninformed and if the company isn't going to fill in the blanks then all I and any other independant holder has is our own research.

As far as scaring the masses goes who's to say the masses aren't already too scared to invest in KRL because of issues like this that the company says nothing about. All I'm trying to do is get answers. I've told you 3 times already I have all the shares in KRL I would dare to buy (and a few more beside, thruth be told) and my interest is in seeing the SP rise not fall. You keep a watch on the register and let the forum know if I buy so much as a single share. You have my permission to do so. I'm not sure what you think my intentions are but if you're interested they are to get enough information about this deal and the company's future to make an informed decision about voting for the Bayan deal, to ensure we're not being hoodwinked and the future of my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.