KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... No it wasn't...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... No it wasn't hard to find and I had read that.

But what I read said some party was being paid a $50 Million finders fee. As niksniks has previously noted the seller of Pakar is also involved with KRL so how much looking was required ??

I'm glad you're satisfied with what you read there. I'm sure as hell not convinced $50million worth of the company isn't being blown here. It's also the logical for Bayan to pick up another 11% of the company cheaply without having to buy on market and send the SP higher. And the worst case scenario is that these unexscroed shares are going to become a steady stream of on-market sales over the next few years and become an anchor to the SP.

My advice is vote it down. We weren't consulted on it or informed of it and according to the report it's optional subject to our vote. If there's some reason this payment should be made then we should have been told more about it and why it should be passed.

So you have an option, give away 11% of the company or not. Remember that what we are talking about is an 11% dilution (i.e. your shares will be worth 11% less should it go ahead or 11% more if it doesn't) so it's your money you're giving away without being told what it is for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.