KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... Here's the...

1. 637 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... Here's the thimg.

PT Bayan are recieiving 56% of KRL in exchange for the Pakar coal projcet etc etc.

So a massive coal producer is prepared to give ownership of a premiere coal deposit in order to get what? entry to the ASX?

I think the moral of the story here is Pakar is not that fantastic, certainly not a dud by any means but the deal is being touted by the independant expert as a good one because thats what it is - good, not great or excellent but good.

So Bayan now has control over when where and how KRL's coal is sold, they will very vrey likely exploit all the high grade coal areas first including any at Pakar.
    They will also mine some mid grade to create a good blend, like they do in iron ore, no point selling all your high grade if you can mix it with lower grades to make them worth selling.

All in all i think its going to work out quite well, the low grade Pakar lease will come into play in the years ahead I'm sure and for now KRL have plenty of good coal they weren't able to get out of the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.