KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... Lister, I don't...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... Lister, I don't think the 'independant experts' really have any better idea of what effect the deal falling througgh would have on the share price than you or I. For what it's worth I could see different scenarios evetunating that would have very different effects on the SP. If Bayan were to walk away completely I think we'd be in all sorts of trouble. Simply speaking the company does no have the cash to move thing forward. In fact we're on the cusp of needing to raise money ver soon. However I can imagine Bayan changing tack and coming on board in different ways if this deal doesn't work. Cornerstone investor maybe, takeover offer... who knows. I doubt very much thought that the SP would not take a significant dive on news of the deal being voted down.

I know the independant expert report suggests the deals are linked but I see no such information in the resolutions being proposed or their explanatory notes.

As I've said before I'll vote Yes on 1 and 2 but a rersounding no to 3. If the resolutions are linked then that information should be in the documentatin supplied by the company.

As far as I'm concerned someone's trying it on. Pass the deal and veto the BS paynebt to Jedi and then lets see what happens. Do you really think Bayan will just walk away over this side deal being squashed ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.