KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... I doubt anyone...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... I doubt anyone connected with Bayan will be the recipient of these shares adlaw. And as a word of warning avoid that kind of accusation. I've been choosing my words carefully (or as carefully as I can given how peeved off I am). It might even be worth getting the post pulled as I'd hate to see anyone end up in court over this.

From where I'm looking Bayan want 1.9 billion shares. Anything KRL have to pay anyone else fo getting things done is their own problem. Just remember those that vote in favour of Res. 3 that you're handing over 11% of the company to god knows who (the rest of us will just have to suspect). What that mean's is that at best i.e. they don't wind up on market, the shares price will always be 11% less than where it should be because of this dilution. I don't know what other's holdings are but for me that adds up to fairly serious money even at todays pricing. So you'll have to excuse me if I seem a little irate about the "tip" thats been tacked onto the bill for this deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.